Your use of the www.refracol.com website after any changes means that you accept these changes. If you do not accept any substantial changes to this policy, you must stop using the www.refracol.com site.
The purpose of this confidentiality policy is to formalise our commitment to respecting the privacy of users of the www.refracol.com website operated by REFRACOL DUPONT et CIE.
As part of the provision of our Website www.refracol.com, we process your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and under the conditions set out below.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect and process personal data in the course of providing our Services or communicating about those Services exclusively, in strict compliance with the GDPR.
We only collect personal data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. You will therefore never be asked to provide personal data considered to be “sensitive”, such as your racial or ethnic origins or your political, philosophical or religious opinions.
By registering on the Site, you authorise us to process your personal data in accordance with the confidentiality policy. If you do not accept the terms of this confidentiality policy, please refrain from using the Site and the Services.
Collection of personal data
1. Data controller
REFRACOL DUPONT et CIE, whose registered office is located at 35 rue de la Gare – 59770 Marly, Valenciennes – France, Trade and Companies Register No. 578 800 153 00038, is the legal entity responsible for processing the data collected on the Site.
2. Data collected.
The personal data collected on the contact form is:
The personal data collected on the recruitment form is:
You can also send us a covering letter and your curriculum vitae, both of which will be treated with the respect due to the personal data they contain.
REFRACOL DUPONT et CIE has put in place an internal procedure for processing cover letters and CVs by means of intermediate archiving during the recruitment period and for three (3) months after the recruitment period, at the end of which time these documents will be destroyed.
3. The purposes and consent of these data collections are:
The purpose of collecting data on the contact form is to be able to contact interested parties for further information, technical documentation, technical advice or a price quotation.
The purpose of collecting data on the recruitment form is to be able to contact people who are interested in a job offer or in submitting an unsolicited application.
4. Where are the data we collect stored?
The data is stored in a database at the hosting company:
OVH – Datacenter de Gravelines
Route de la ferme Masson – ZI les Huttes – 59820 Gravelines – France
+33 (0)9 72 10 10 07.
5. Duration of storage of your personal data.
The data collected is stored for the duration of our relationship, and for one (1) year after our last exchange.
At the end of this year, your data will be deleted.
REFRACOL DUPONT et CIE has set up an internal procedure for processing cover letters and curriculum vitae by intermediate archiving during the recruitment period and for three (3) months after the recruitment period, at the end of which time these documents will be destroyed.
6. Protection of personal data collected.
We have implemented technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of all your personal data, in order to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
We ensure an appropriate level of security, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing as well as the risks and their likelihood.
However, it is specified that no security measure being infallible, REFRACOL DUPONT et CIE is not in a position to guarantee absolute security of your personal data.
7. Sharing of personal data
7.1 Sharing your personal data with third parties?
We do not pass on your personal data to any other company.
7.2 Sharing with the authorities
We may disclose your personal data to administrative or judicial authorities where disclosure is necessary for the identification, arrest or prosecution of any individual likely to harm our rights, of any other user or of a third party. Finally, we may be legally obliged to disclose your personal data and in this case we cannot oppose this.
The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. Users have the option of deactivating cookies via their browser settings. All information collected will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
8.2 What are the cookies used for on our site?
The cookies issued on the www.refracol.com website are:
– Google Analytics: used to measure the site’s audience.
– Google Tag Manager: makes it easier to implement tags on pages and manage Google tags.
– Google Ads: Google’s advertising network that uses websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: offers dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies used to display banners.
– functionality cookies to ensure the website is displayed correctly
These cookies have a lifespan of thirteen months.
9. User rights.
You are the only person to have communicated the data in our possession via the Site.
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular articles 15 to 22 of the RGPD, You have rights concerning the collection and processing of your personal data, which may be exercised under the conditions laid down by the regulations in force, namely:
– The right to be informed in a comprehensible and easily accessible manner about the processing of your data.
– The right to access your data.
– The right to rectification and modification of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
– The right to erasure of your data, unless we have legal or legitimate reasons to retain it.
– The right to object to processing where this is based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
– The right to object, at any time and free of charge, without having to give reasons, to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes,
– The right to limit the processing of your personal data,
– The right to the portability of your data where processing is based on consent or the performance of contracts and where processing is carried out using automated processes.
– The right to withdraw your consent at any time where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
– The right to give specific or general instructions concerning the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data, applicable after your death.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 – France or at www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
10. Intellectual property rights
All the elements making up the www.refracol.com website (texts, domain name, images, graphic charter, logo, database, etc.) are strictly protected by intellectual property and unfair competition law, and are the exclusive property of REFRACOL DUPONT et CIE.
Any total or partial reproduction or representation of the site www.refracol.com and/or of one or more of its elements is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of www.refracol.com.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer for any question relating to your personal data and/or in order to exercise your rights, by enclosing a copy of an identity document with your request.
Mr Cartier Michaël
69 rue Pierre et Marie Curie – 59300 Aulnoy-lez- France
+33 (0)7 57 82 61 81